Monday, October 31, 2011

tortured soul

another huge fight with ralph.  this time because he expects me to buy things for him.  it started with a surprise stop at long's bakery, and we got a dozen donuts.  they were on sale, so i had four dollars left in cash (they don't accept cards).  so i gave him the four bucks to get these brownies and he looked at me as if i should have known better....then goes "but, i need cigs"

then, at menards, he kept trying to put things in the cart for me to buy, even when i said no.  i just walked out of the store, and he had the nerve to ask me if i was mad over a dollar.  i screamed that he's not my wife....then drove home in silece.  so shitty that i left the donuts in the car.

then inside, i found out he's been telling chris all kinds of shit like the reason he stole my identity and dvds was that i owed him 30k and was about to kick him out.   sigh.

so it looks like i'm going to have to ask hiim to leave, and i know it's not going to be easy.

in other news, school is kicking my ass.  seems like all i do anymore is homework, eat, sleep and shit.  i keep feeling like i'm only retaining about 40% of the material but getting A's in all the classes. 

through all this though, my sensitivity to art and music has increased.  maybe being a tortured soul is my forte.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home