Friday, September 30, 2011

just keep swimming.

Picked up Shadow's ashes today after school.  It was strange how numb I feel.  I feel a little guilty that I'm not reacting to her death as I did with Eukas. To think I'll never get to feel how soft her fur was in my hands, or hold her next to me and make her safe.  She's in a better place now, I really do believe that.  I envision a large meadow with littly yellow flowers, she and eukas chasing butterflies and waiting for me.  One day.

Things have progressed with my roomie where I really wouldn't mind if he'd move out.   I found out some things he's posted about me on facebook, all the while being friendly to my face.  Oh well...lesson learned I guess. 

Just keep swimming.

Coming up on the end of my first 8 week semester, finals coming soon.  Got solid A's going in all classes.  Two of my instructions are difficult though, one is a micro manager and the other is so non interested in teaching that we've only had one full class. 

I'm not longer doing my grandmother's check book and that gives me no obligation to be around her.  I think I'll go see her this weekend just for fun.  Maybe take a tyler perry movie over to her.

possibly seeing randy this saturday night, but katie can't come.  missing them.

Just keep swimming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home