Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Got To Go!

I've come to the conclusion that my room mate is either bi polar or schizophrenic.   No Joke.

At first, I noticed that his energy level was so high that he couldn't stop pacing, or he'd lay lethargic like a dead ferret. Then the abuse started.  In retrospect, I now see the signs.  He's tried to alienate me from talking to my friends, deride me for seeing John and attempted to make me doubt my sanity.

Lies started.  He's very vocal about his Bachelor's Degree in Anthropology, but if you look at his resume, or any of his online profiles, like Linked In, it clearly states his highest education level is high school. 

He's volunteered to do things like rip the carpet up from the dining room for free, then later throw it up in my face. He's bragged about his sexual prowess, the size of his cock and then tells me he's felt uncomfortable with my saying anything to him of a gay nature.  Um, yeah.

Things came to a head about a week ago.  We got into an argument with his bringing in non related shit - stating that I needed therapy, and my friends were so stupid that's why they tolerated me.  Then, that he was tired of doing all the work around the house, with my getting the credit. 

WTF?  I asked him about about it and he listed that he's cleaned the bathroom twice, takes the trash out and that he's cleaned his room.  Um...isn't cleaning your own room part of your own shit?  Then he bitched about our having mice, when he leaves plates with food on them, sitting on the floor around his bed. ....whatever.

Then, my mother asks him to do some floor work for her.  We did that last saturday and I didn't hear from her until yesterday.  Not only did he fuck up the job so badly she's having to repay to have it done, he lied right to her face about it when she asked questions.

Since he's been here, my big tv has broke (hes been playing xbox on it at least 8 hrs per day), the door handle on my screen broke (he openly stated it was John, but when I asked john, he said he didn't do it but thought he saw chris throwing in the bushes.  john lies, but not about things like that)...drinking glasses are missing, ....and my dog died in the same room that he was cooking in.

In this arguement, he said he felt like hitting me, then slammed the door as he went to his room.  The next day, he offered for me to take the directv box in his room and put it in mine, since he never watches it, and I couldn't watch my recorded shows. 

Yesterday, after finding out my unemployment was being reduced by forty bucks per week, I asked Chris what his thoughts were on having the gas bill put in his name, so I could avoid a 400 past due bill and get gas on immediately, instead of next week.  He totally flipped stating he wanted to move out, that he was going to sue me for sexual harrassment, and that I needed therapy.  He continued with how he was talking to lawyers, etc.

Crazy is as Crazy does. 

So...after school, my mother wanted to meet me at Steak and Shake.  She told me about how he fucked up the job.  I told her my problems, and she gave me some money to pay the past due amount now.  Just waiting for the balance to clear then I can request it to be turned on again.

I had a star wars game last night and Chris came home, walked straight to his room.  It was obvious to scott that something was wrong, so we talked after the game.

Today, he's pretty much avoided me.  But it's become very clear, he's got to go.  Yes I'm a little afraid right now, but I"m more afraid of giving into that fear and letting him rule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home