Saturday, October 08, 2011

argh

I sat back in my new comfy computer chair today, closed my eyes and just listened to the silence caressing me.  Tiny hairs danced on my arm from the ever spinning ceiling fan; Sophie shifted at my feet.  For the moment, all was peaceful. 

It's been three days since the blow up with Chris and no words.  I was about to post some of the Bullshit but you know what, I'm not.  I refuse to give him any power.

Homework weekend.  Finished my last journal entries for my seminar class, and started working on the two databases.  I've still got to write my persuasive speech, and i've chosen Why you should turn to the darkside"

Slept most of day, which means I'll be up most of the night.  argh. :)  goodtimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home