Tuesday, August 30, 2011

deleted.

4:30am

coughing and my right foot is hurting. drinking some tea, which is helping my throat but the foot is an ever present reminder of how much i've let myself go. I can't even walk from the class building to my car in the parking lot across the street, without taking a couple of breaks.

something has to be done.

had yet another heartbreak saturday. been waiting on randy to decide about vampire. asked him a few months back if we could at least do that, since it didn't require anyone else. he said he was busy and if i found someone else, he'd be interested. enter stage left, chris. we've got a character made, and while waiting on his decision...i discover that not only is he playing dnd with them, he's also playing vampire.

something has to be done.

i don't know why i kept going to her twitter page. curiosity? glutton for punishment? could be that i partly miss her, and looking to rekindle the anger to overcome any weakness in resolve. i deleted the link.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you. A lot.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home