Wednesday, August 24, 2011

twatting

Carpet's pulled in dining room, and floor stripped. Chris is going to sand the floor and then we'll varnish. It's going to be so pretty, not to mention smell way better.

It's driving me crazy that all of my furniture is in the living room though. couple that with my transition back to school, adjustment to a new roomie and there's a recipe for disaster.

...now, my roomie. He's a 27 yr old that know's it all. He claims to have an iq over mensa standards, a photographic memory and can fix anything, but his car still isn't fixed, can't remember to turn lights out and get's distracted when his phone tweets.

I'm already inclined to detest anyone that states how good they are at anything, much less doing the whole Twatting thing.

interesting times

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home