Saturday, May 25, 2019

two from the past



Was talking with DeWayne yesterday and lamenting over the death of role playing when he told two friends were moving back to Indy. April & James joined my Kingmaker game most of the way through and were really good players.  Its rare to find people that want to still hang around me with all the bullshit I put out, but the did.  Now they're coming back.

So I went on facebook (gag) to reconnect and talked briefly about their return.  Then on a whim, I messaged a friend from highschool - she was online.  She lives here in Indy and not seen her since oh, 1993 I think.  We've both grown up alot - she was fun.  She didn't know Raymond had past, so I filled her in on all the info I knew on mutual people from our past.

Everything was going brightly until I remembered one thing: Eric and I are sleeping together. This is complicated because I met him through April/James' friend Drew.  They only knoe Eric as straight which is kinda funny because he says he still is but just hedonistic.  Whatever girl, you work in theater.

So I brought the subject up and poor baby thought I was concerned about whether to include Drew iif gaming is an option.  I wandered how he'd react when asked and was disappointed when he said not to say anything. Iunderstand his feelings but it's messing with that whole "I'm a dirty secret" insecurity. 

Time to bite the bullet; I knew\ what I was getting into. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home