Wednesday, May 08, 2019

day - 7


One week to go.  Weight started to creep back up and retaining water. 

I had a little extra money this month and ordered some new shoes and a wireless mouse.  Two ways to look at it: either the universe knows when I have extra money and throws shit at me, or it allows for the problems by assuring there is always a way.

Trying to be hopeful.

Meds are about to be re-arranged again due to new cardiologist, but I do have the release.  Surgery May 15th at 8:55am. 

Ewa is still being a butthead with not coming when I call him, so I just leave him outside.  He eventually comes in.  I read that you shouldn't scold a dog when he doesn't come because it's considered a "poisoned cue", but oh how I want to spank that ass.   The other dogs are really good but I'm noticing age in Sophie.  Seems like yesterday I went through the heartache of losing Eukas and Shadow.

Maybe seeing Eric this Saturday - Boy is going to be drained when I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home