Monday, May 13, 2019

Day - 2


Mother's Day

Bit  the bullet and called my mother.  I wonder if she knows I feel nothing for her.  You can't be distant most of my life and expect love, especially when she abandoned me while raising the daughter of her husband instead.

Anyway, more hurdles for the surgery. DeWayne's brakes went out so there goes my initial transportation plan.  Backup #1 use IndyGo for both trips...thier computers are down.  Emailed John and no reply. Looks like I'll be driving myself to and from surgery; waited eight months for this - relying on others gets you no where.

Date with Eric turned out well although I didn't have a libido at all.  He always goes twice and was introduced to something he's never had before.  Says he's a big fan now :)

I like Eric, a lot, but I know someone I'd rather have more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home