Thursday, May 16, 2019

Day +1


Sitting here at St Francis.  Surgery was successful with no complications,...knock on Formica.  I'm kind of sore but not needing anything but tylenol right now.

Ewa gave me a hard time yesterday as he wouldn't come into the house and my ride was on it's way.  it was difficult but I had to leave him outside and rely on john to let him in.  I know he gets static from him insignificant other whenever I contact him, but that's his problem.

After the surgery, I was high as hell and having chaotic thoughts.  I even flirted with the nurse attending.  omg, some of things I say. It's no wonder I don't have friends anymore.

As for that, Eric is in Florida and DeWayne is house bound due to car issues.  When discharged, my mother and uncle will be picking me up. 

Glad I brought my laptop because the tv here sucks; they only have the basic DirecTv channels 

Been playing around with this free service called Pluto.tv and although they have commercials, the shows aren't edited for content.  Verified that with the Terminator and there was Arnold's big ole dick flopping around.

I see that someone has been reading these blogs, wonder who it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home