Sunday, May 19, 2019

First Weigh In


Saturday May 18th, weight 178.8 kg

I was in a pretty good mood today.  It was very warm (85f) and I got to sit in the sun a bit while the dogs played. I have no physical appetite but mentally... I've ha 11oz of protein shake, 1/4 cream of chicken soup and 6oz of strawberry yogurt.

Thinking of the things I might do once I recover more.  I'd like to join a local gaming group and start rebuilding my circle of friends.  Time to let all the hate and negativity go.

When I was in the hospital, before surgery, Father Mike came in and said a prayer with me.  Normally I'd be all pissy about that but instead, I found it comforting.

I miss Randy, Katie and Al...those were the best gaming days I've had.  I don't miss the boyfriend/spouse drama though.  Wish I could have friends that don't have to answer to anyone; could do something without having to check with someone. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home