Thursday, May 09, 2019

Day - 6


Got my post surgery protein shakes today.  Just waiting on the jello sample pack and I'll be set for May.  I just can't bring myself to drink chicken/beef broth by itself.  IOt's like drinking the hot dog water.

Day started off as shit:  Missed dialysis due to bathroom visits and rain.  Then Ewa refused to come inside which worried me because Amazon was delivering a new mouse pad today.  He eventually came in and Aamazon did deliver, just to my back porch where I can't reach.

Groceries supposed to have been hereby 7, but didn't until 8. Apparently the driver just blew me off and got fired.  The replacement driver looked just like Katie. Just another wannabe chubby goth girl playning at being interesting.

The day is dwindling down and I'm finally feeling better.

Eric date tomorrow and he's getting a surprise :)

Sex dream about Randy again, damn him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home