Tuesday, March 27, 2012

reading

Strange couple of weeks. 

My recuperation from the hospital is going slow.  My foot aches more with each day, but it's healing.  Chris finally left, leaving his bed, tv, and jeep.  I must say that I'm enjoying being alone, but how long will that last?  While at my 'hottie' game, I mentioned about looking for a replacement roomie, and one of the hotties spoke up....said he might be interested.  Oh dear god....a young, cute straight boy in my house that likes to talk dirty.  Im sooo doomed.

Then, I manged to get him interested in my real DnD game.  Ugh...but then, two things: I've got too many people, one of which is totall repugnant. 

Solution, I asked Scott to leave last night.  I did it gently, but he went off none the less.  I don't feell guilty in the slightest...as he was backstabby, socially retarded and just ill when he fell asleep at the table because he's too fat to sleep in a bed. 

...and he says he falls asleep because he has to get up early for work.  um...since when is 10am early?  Man is so delusional.  oh well, good riddance.

School is pretty intensive, pretty much have 4 hours of reading homework every night.  Throw in my foot, limited money and as of this morning, car problems.....ack. 

sigh...can't write long.  Have to go read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home