Monday, August 22, 2011

last night of freedom

Last night of freedom spent moving furniture so increasingly irritating roommate can pull carpet tomorrow and start to redo floor. So far I've little faith in his abilities, as his car still isn't running, and he's forgetful of many things.

We almost got in a real argument today. He's very contrary on everything I say; it's almost like talking to john. Speaking of which, he's been helping me with my car alot lately, and his wife is getting mad I'm not paying him for each 'house call' Maybe that's because I paid the first time and expected it to be done correctly then.

I've got a bit of an attitude due to roomie's straight bitchiness and some of the bullshit I've had to deal with this week.

Speech Class tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home