Friday, August 05, 2011

big changes.

Big Changes

Sitting here in the vending area of Ivy Tech waiting for my testing to commence. Just met with Chris, my soon to be roomie. He's pretty cool, has a lot of qualities I find, um....interesting in guy; pray for me.

My money shituation has calmed down a bit, dare I say things are looking brighter withing tempting the deities that be to punish my offense of optimism?

It's been really hot lately, like record hot. My poor AC unit is working it's ass off. My house hasn't been this clean in years. And to get it that way, well, let's just say I'm scarred enough it won't happen again.

Randy and I talk occasionally, but still have not met. I can accept that our friendship is fading now. We'll continue for awhile, but then the calls/text will more sporadic, then we'll maybe meet once around the holidays and then no more. My cyber stalking KT has dwindled, no longer interested in what she's doing. Whenever I feel the pain of missing her, I remind myself what she did and it fades. I know there's more that went on than I know because randy still hasn't invited me over to his house. Thouse okay, my regards to them all.

Hmmm...five minutes til check in time, and now my stomach want's to growl. I've only got 20's or I'd buy something from the vending machine.

For the first time in a very, very long time. I'm .... feeling happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home