Monday, January 07, 2008

Playbill

The Ice Queen
The first person to ever damage me; you taught me to mistrust. I'll never call you mother again.
The Prettyboy
How I longed for you, and only told you when I was ready to move on.
The First
You were my first kiss, and my first heartache.
The DJ
I was your first, oh how I loved thee but never told you. You are my biggest regret.
The Bisexual
I sacraficed everything for you, and you left me with nothing. You taught me there are worse things than jealousy, and I hate you for it.
Little 15
You helped me to forget the world outside, and it's little intrigues. You were the first to use me for money.
The Fallen Paladin
My dreams of you have been countless, I should never have told you the truth. I've lost you.
The Crackhead
I told you I wasn't ready, but you conquered me with lies and insincerity. When you left, you took the last part of me I had to give. I think you will be my last.
The Game Player
Your "I love yous" came so frequently, how could I not question your intentions? When you bragged to a friend about how easily you financed a road trip in front of me, then kissed me on the neck, I knew you for what you were.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home