Tuesday, October 30, 2007

coming.

he's coming, he's coming; he's coming!

Something,....so spectacularly monumental, something long in coming is about to happen. I often fantasized about this moment, and here it is.... I'm not sure what to do with it. I'm excited of course, but I feel really reserved about it as well. I mean, the circumstances aren't exactly without consideration.

Words are useless when trying to describe ... what it is that's going on. And Cedric is, .... that really worn blanket you'd entangle yourself in on a saturday morning while watching cartoons and eating a huge bowl of cereal. He's the first drop of rain after a sweltering day and the lightning that flashes in the distance. Cedric is like the concept of infinity, never truly grasped.

he's coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home