Saturday, June 18, 2011

phoenix

good news today.

Monday I attend an orientation for this program through the state. My friend Joe told me about it. It's federal funded and for unemployed or underemployed people to return to school and get an accelerated associates degree. The program I'm targeting is for computer support including the A+ certification.

There are some hoops I'll have to jump through but it's understandable. After that, I have to take a placement test. Ick, gotta review some algebra in prep. I didn't prep when I took the test for IUPUI and could only get basic math. I should've paid more attention in school.

Afert applying, then I've got a few meetings with people determining placement. The part that worries me is the two and a half day team building exercise to see how you work with others. um....yeah. but it's gotta be done to get what I want.

and I want this. I want something i can be proud of. I want to be reborn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home