Sunday, October 24, 2010

"Do you feel scared? - I do" howard jones

so...haven't heard from andrew since friday, his phone is off and he hasn't posted on facebook. yeah...I'm getting the point.

night out. I bit the bullet and went to the local g&m halloween party. it was just as lame as i thought it would be. as soon as i got there, this nasty thug black boy named dante kept rubbing on me. after finally getting away, i hanged around rufus most of the night.

i did get my tarot read though. andrew is the page of swords and the reader said that the more energy i put into it, the more i'll be upset. the knight of swords crosses me, and i know that was ralph. i was late before the party because I got so lonely, that i drove by his house. because of the reading, i now know that i can't contact him. i also know that i'm giving up andrew.

after that, we went to the 501 to look at the eye candy. nothing much but a couple of drinks and then now home.

so...andrew is now on cam and explaining his weekend and how he got to cuddle with an ex. he's going on and on about how his "lonely thoughts" are off him. i'm looking at him, and I want to strangle this little faggot.

...perfect moment of the day. sitting in darkened bar with eyes closed. howard jones remix comes one.

"and do you feel scared?......I do! Things can only get better"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home