Tuesday, August 14, 2007

just a feeling.

have I become jaded and bitter? Nothing or no one seems to impress me anymore. It's like I've seen or done it before. Even this .... weakness for Randy is tired and played out. At best, I'm mildly amused, but I'm finding that people really....just don't mean that much.

Ofcourse there are exceptions, for exceptional people. Katie having been the most recent to really touch something inside. I have so much respect and admiration for her...she's just, phenominal in her childlike innocense and feminine mystique. I went to see Stardust with her last Friday, and I openly cried in front of her without feeling the need to hide it. The last time I let someone see me cry was when steven was leaving.

Ironically, the anniversary of his departure is this Friday. I find comfort that any residual sadness over him, or anyone else actually, is over. I haven't felt this calm in almost four years.

I think something good is about to happen.

just a feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home