Wednesday, July 17, 2019

livid



So fucking livid right now.  Waited all day for the fridge repair guy to show up - he arrived five minutes before end of window.  From the start he acted like it was inconvenience. Asshole was looking around my house then asked me if I lived alone.

He didn't even take the back off the fridge before he started taking "hundreds of dollars" and "not worth it".  He then started talking like it would be over the max listed on the phone call.  I told him my limit was 425 and that ended that. 

Then the fucker insisted on a 70 call out charge and he didn't even diagnose the problem.  Five minutes after leaving, I stopped payment on the charge. 

Therm reading 78.  John said he was coming to look at it tomorrow morn.

Eric said he can't come over til end of July - 4 months now.  Told him I wouldn't ask again.

Fuck everyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home