Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Disenchantment


I've often said that to be gay, or pretty much anything outside the norm, one must be a little crazy.  Then for awhile, I thought everyone is part of something that is outside this collective; now I believe there are those that have more than half in the common and those that are so far left of center, they are special creatures.

Not sure if I can articulate this dis associative feeling I have from those around me.  Whether it's familial happiness to holidays, to having children and the zombie like adulation for capitalism.  Am I being judgmental, perhaps,....but so much disgusts me about the greed, villainy and general abuse of those I see daily.

When I was younger, I still believed in fantasies, dreams and goodness.  As I got older, it turned to hope, now it's just disenchantment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home