Saturday, June 09, 2012

only slightly

Not a disaster, but not successful either.  I could tell in the first few minutes that he wasn't interested physically.  He was polite about it, but I knew it had to do with the weight.

I could go on this spiral and worry about what I have to offer,  only bemoaning the negative, but I've done that too much already.   He was nice.  Was there an intense attraction, no.  We have a lot in common, yes....but he was just missing something.  Not sure what.

Having said that, it should be easier dealing with rejection....but only slightly.  Am I doomed to seek comfort from the likes of John, and to flirt with the unhaveable like Randy/Erick?

It's not so bad being alone...I've done it most of my life.  I've even learned how to not have a really intense friend to occupy my time, but I miss it. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home