Tuesday, July 17, 2007

more

It's early morning and I find myself awake again.

Some Random Thoughts:

How is it that I don't feel as if something's missing but I keep looking?
My girls are getting older and I can see the age in their eyes. What am I going to do when they pass?
I've been single 11 months today and at my job a year. I miss steven
I think I'm in love with Randy
Scott frustrates me so much, I wish I made enough money to live alone.
My roof is leaking, my garbage disposal quit and my gutter fell. I'm falling apart too.
This bitch at work keeps undermining me and I wish she would die.
Seems like all I want to do is sleep anymore.
Cedric and I never seem to talk anymore, when we do...it feels strange.
I like pancakes.
I haven't seen the X in almost two weeks.
I'm growing a beard, maybe it's to hide myself.
I've been in pain for nearly a week now because of my back.
I wish I had someone to call my own.

I wish there was more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home