Friday, August 23, 2019

I started something and now I'm not too sure


I need to write something but I know this might be seen, so in my shame...and anger, I'll refrain from details.

You see, I promised myself that I wouldn't allow myself to be in a 'situation' again, but here I am in three.

Resentment is surfacing for someone I thought was over.  I romised myself that to hurt him would be easier than just suffering in silence.  Now I'm losing my desire to hurt further. The pain hasn't lessened ... just changed into something else; now I feel tainted. Is a promise to myself worth it?

I said I'd never fall for someone that couldn't desire me as much as I desired them, but here I am.  I see the signs and can make a decision, but do I want to?  I'm used to this.

And thirdly, like the old smiths song: "I started something, typical me...typical me, I started something and now I'm not too sure"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home