Monday, December 31, 2018

New Year's Eve


Stuck at home with runny nose and palpitations. 

I had my big date with Eric on Thursday, and bottomed for the first time in nearly 12 years.  All in all, was a satisfactory experience...cept that the lid wasn't shut on the silicone lube bottle and it leaked all over the table. It got on my laptop, glasses, phone, xbox controller etc.

They didn't lie whey they said it wouldn't wash off.

Randy keeps sending me old photos of when we used to go clubbing.  I think he's realizing what he sold out for to play married daddy again. Good luck with that.

Also, John came by to bring dog food per our agreement, but he was really looking for the Christmas money his dad sent him in a card.  Too bad it hasn't arrived.  He complained about bill collectors on his ass and I think he was hinting at wanting money.  Again, good luck with that.

So, found out I'm still HIV negative today.  I was mostly confident in the results but there's always that little what if when waiting for results. 

It's not 11:10pm and I'm out of ideas of things to do or watch. 

I think I've reached the end of the internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home