Sunday, February 25, 2007

my beloved

It's colder than before
The seasons took all they had come for
Now winter dances here,
It seems so fitting don’t you think,
to dress the ground in white and grey?

It's so quiet I can hear my thoughts touching every second
That I spent waiting for you,
Circumstances afford me no second chance
to tell you how much I’ve missed you.

My Beloved do you know,
when the warm wind comes again
another year will start to pass
And please don’t ask me why I’m here.
Something deeper brought me than a need to remember

We were once young and blessed with wings
No heights could keep us from their reach
No sacred place we did not soar
Still, greater things burned within us
I don’t regret the choices that I’ve made
I know you feel the same.

My beloved do you know how many times I stared at clounds
Thinking that I saw you there.
These are feelings that do not pass so easily
I can’t forget what we claimed as ours
Moments lost though time remains
I am so proud of what we were
No pain remains, no feelings
Eternity awaits.

Grant me wings that I might fly
My restless soul is longing
No pain remains, no feelings
Eternity awaits

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home