Saturday, October 14, 2006

autumn's here

I was driving to work Wednesday morning, the highway turned to face the east and I witnessed the most amazing sunrise. Just as I turned, the first tip of the sun crested and a solid beam seemed to shine only on me.

Work and school, although hard, has been really good since Steven's departure. In a way, it was very comforting keeping busy. More than mere words, I really have forgiven him. Oh how I wished things would have been different.

Scott came to get some of his things today. I met his boyfriend, who isn't as bad looking as I thought. Casper, my new roomie, was ofcourse rude and unsociable. I always seem to live with freaks.

Last night, just as I was about to go to bed, I checked this chat site I go to, and on a whim, started talking to this guy. We talked until four this morning, and I couldn't stop - just watching him. Beautiful beyond belief, but he radiates...thoughtfulness, intelligence and sincerity. I think another detour is coming.

Autumn's here, so is my rebirth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home