Sunday, February 11, 2007

how can they be so sweet?

at this moment, I could tell them all to fuck off. I'm so sick of people fucking with my head. Even moreso, I'm sick of allowing it to continue.

Guys....suck. Always making me think there's more to it than what really is. I'm so tired of being so accomodating. This entire weekend as been spent in selfish isolation and introspection. The conclusion - things have to change.

Here it is Sunday and the only person that thought to call me was Dan....the one that has started to call me more often now that he's broken up with his two month fling. The fling that gives hand job massages under a false name.

My date never happened. Stupid ass never got back to me after thursday. And I checked yahoo and my phone like a pathetic bitch. JESUS! And Cedric...wow. For the first time, he makes me really think about being with him, after I stayed up until 3am on a worknight. He tells me he loves me, and hearing those words... The next night, he said "it's not like I'm coming to Indy and falling in love with you"

sometimes I close my lips too tight to hold in a scream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home