Friday, December 07, 2018

Randy Who


Wow

Big week.

Started my new job,...well, orientation anyway.  It's a work from home position doing tech help for Blue Cross/Blue Shield.  It's going to be a juggling act with training on top of dialysis and during the holidays to boot.  I just hope I don't get in trouble if the dogs bark.

My plan is to work in the front room with the baby gate in place and have the front window curtains closed.  Hopefully this will prevent the barking on randoms walking down my street.

In other news....

I finally had sex with Eric....Twice.  Right now it's a FWB and not sure, but I think it'll stay that way.  I don't have any feelings for him persay, but I wouldn't be opposed if he expressed a desire to go further.  He surprised the hell out of me by wanting to see picks of my junk and said he wanted to reciprocate.  I was a little nervous about that so I just got him off twice.

He was very appreciative. :P

Randy Who?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home