Friday, December 07, 2012

close

Friday Night

Waiting on people to arrive for Vampire Game.  Lights out cept for candles and house smelling like incense. 

I've been really down lately, some days doing nothing but playing Civ 5 and eating.  I went three days without taking a shower or meds.

I'm at the end of the last semester of school, unemployment has ran it's course.  Hoping disability kicks in on Dec 19th or im screwed.

I was proud of myself for getting dressed last night and going to the store.  hah....impressed. then today I find Simeon in Chicago doing live music performances.  Another friend is an artist in Belgium....

What have I done?  No children, just years pretending with John and years spent holding on the the idea my knight will come.

I'm getting close  to the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home